Header Ads


LA TIMES: Before Vegas massacre, a hotel security guard called hotel officials to warn them about a gunman on the 32nd floor

New disclosure shows a casino guard alerted hotel to gunman before Vegas massacre began. So why did it take so long to stop him?


LA TIMES:


Before the Las Vegas massacre began, a wounded Mandalay Bay hotel security guard called hotel officials to warn them about a gunman on the 32nd floor, an investigator told the Los Angeles Times on Tuesday.
But police did not arrive at the room where the guard had been shot until after Stephen Paddock had finished a 10-minute shooting rampage on a crowd gathered below for a country music festival, the investigation now shows.

READ MORE HERE:

__

 BILLBOARD REPORTS:

Investigators also revealed that the shooter fired incendiary rounds at fuel tanks in effort to create explosion.

Shortly after investigators revised the timeline of the Oct. 1 mass shooting at the Route 91 Harvest Festival in Las Vegas, the Los Angeles Times reported that even before gunman Stephen Paddock began his deadly assault on the 22,000 fans from his 32nd floor room, a wounded Mandalay Bay Hotel security guard called hotel officials to warn them about a gunman. 
According to the paper, Clark County Assistant Sheriff Tom Roberts told the paper that Mandalay security guard Jesus Campos alerted hotel officials of suspicious activity six minutes before Paddock opened fire at 10:05 p.m. This new information came a day after the Las Vegas Police Department altered the timeline of the incident, amending it to start when Campos was shot inside the hotel six minutes before Paddock began raining bullets down on the unsuspecting country fans below, killing 58 and injuring more than 500 in the worst mass shooting in modern American history

READ MORE HERE:
__

No comments